I look like famous people



I always thought this was in my head for the longest time. Whenever I'm somewhere in public, people stare at me like I'm someone they've seen before. When I brought it up to my wife and a few friends, they began noticing it too! We all agreed that it's not because I look like someone famous, it's because I have a very plain face and a lot of people think that they've seen me somewhere before.

Now, I've never been mistaken for anyone famous, but I have been told I look like a couple famous people from a bunch of non-famous people. Here are the two that I get compared to the most (btw, I don't agree with these at all and you may not either).

The guy from the Fray:


I got this a lot back when the "Over My Head" music video became popular. I guess we have the same ears and chin or something. Maybe when I was younger with shorter hair, but again, I don't really agree with this one.









The next one I've been getting a lot recently. It's the guy from the movie "Fanboys". Supposedly I look and dress like the character, Linus (the guy on the far left). Again, I don't agree, but my wife, sister, co-worker, close friends, and 3 random people have told me this. I guess his character acts a lot like me or something.



I like to think I look more like Brad Pitt than those other two. I pulled this out of my archives. It's about 2 years old, but still valid:




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment