DMV on YouTube and Twitter? Why?


I had to pay my car registration online today. I went to www.dmv.ca.gov and saw this little gem:



The DMV is on YouTube and Twitter? Why?

I checked out their YouTube page and it looks like they have some cheesy, but useful content. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to see videos of people freaking out while in line or something. But alas, no such comedy.

I have not and will not check out their Twitter for this reason: it makes me laugh to think about what a DMV Twitter would be like. "Just told a guy to fill out a M914b form and wait in the next line... he wasn't happy." "My job sucks" "The line finally died down. Happiness has been dead for a long time."

I know if I check their Twitter, as I did with their YouTube, I'll be disappointed. Oh well, they're trying to be hip and with it!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its not being hip. I think DMV California was trying so hard so we can be atleast updated with the latest news about them. So I guess I have to follow them on twitter.

Post a Comment