I am famous!!!

When I was younger, I wanted to be an actor. I went to hundreds of auditions over the period of one year! Almost everyday after school, my mom would pick me up and we'd drive to LA for an audition. I bombed all but 3! I recently found two of them! Here they are:


Six Flags Commercial in Baltimore:


We spent all day at the Six Flags in CA to make a commercial for a
Six Flags in Baltimore. It was a lot of fun because we got in front of
all the lines and were able to ride all the rides as much as we
wanted. Just a few little perks for being a star ;)
This only played in Baltimore for a few months. Luckily, one
of my mom's friends lived in Maryland and was able to catch it
with her VCR. I think I only made like $300 that day and
it was well worth it!

The Amanda Show:


This one was a lot of fun. I was casted as "Cute Guy #4". I'm the nerdy
looking kid to the right of Amanda with the striped shirt. The quality
is horrible, but you get the idea. The Amanda Show is on iTunes with
only 5 episodes! Mine is one of them! I'm in Episode 11. It's only $2.
You should buy it and support your local me!


Passions

no video available

One of the first acting experiences I have ever had was on
the popular soap opera, Passions. I was casted in one of
the main character's flash back scenes. I was there all day
and finally had my chance to be in front of the camera.
My instructions were simple; when the school bell rings,
I'm to walk across the hall with my back to the camera
and make a left at the end of the set.
When we finally saw my episode on TV, it was great!
The guy went into flash back mode and by the time the
scene fully faded in, all you could see was my left shoe
go around the corner! IT WAS AMAZING! Hahaha!

Anyway, I gave up acting after those three jobs. The limelight was just too much and being famous had too many responsibilities. I just wanted to be a regular kid again ;) Hahaha!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment