Mac Mini Lunch Box

My broken Mac Mini came to me one day and said, "Parker! I'm sick of being a broken computer! Make me better!" He was very demanding, so I made him into something better... a lunch box! (Mac's rule btw) The lid is held on by a set of high powered magnets with spring locks. Just press down on a corner and POP! The lid pops up! You can't exactly fit a huge meal in the MacMini Lunch Box. Maybe you can use it to encourage you to eat less! Or just fill it with candy :)


SOLD FOR $82 ON EBAY!






Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one of these

Anonymous said...

You should def. sell it.

Alyssa said...

I'm going to ask my grandpa for his when it dies... the computer not my grandpa...
I'm a MBP girl myself so I don't have the mini.

Anonymous said...

How epic!

Anonymous said...

put it on ebay!!!

osxdude said...

EBAY. definitely. I would soooo buy it!

Post a Comment