My Wife Crying After Movies

My wife (Hollie) is amazing! I love her to death. She has one of the funniest tendencies I've ever seen. After we see a movie with a happy ending, she can't help but turn on the waterworks! It's hysterical! She's very adorable.

Recently, I grabbed our camera and began capturing these classic moments! I guarantee that these are 100% genuine tears! Keep checking here for updates! Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Hollie is completely aware that I post these on youtube. She thinks it's funny. The crying is real, but afterwards, she's laughing. She's adorable and it's funny to watch her get so worked up over something like a SciFi movie!


A Flash of Genius


Lord of the Rings


Back to the Future III


Back to the Future


Star Wars Trilogy




Keep checking for updates!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

LUElinks!

Anonymous said...

LL42 for lyfe

Anonymous said...

I'd probably bang your wife.

Anonymous said...

lol your wife is awesome

Anonymous said...

WATCH ROBOCOP!!!!

Anonymous said...

How to make your wife cry some more (with sci-fi movies)

Terminator 2. Who didn't want to cry when he offed himself and gave the thumbs up?

Short Circuit. Johnny 5 was AWESOME!

Armageddon. Bruce Willis' "I'm not coming home" speech.

Anonymous said...

Your a cruel man! :P
I like it! My wife only cries after sex :(

Anonymous said...

Lord of the rings at 02:50 was hilarious, you are a lucky man :)

Anonymous said...

these are awesome! the tool at crying wife for the poll doesn't seem to work. I suggest superman 1 & 2 for great crying scenes!

Anonymous said...

dude, you just HAVE to show her The Bear (1988). I still cry when I watch that film.

Post a Comment